PDO thread lift
The thread lifting with PDO threads is currently the most effective way to restore the natural facial contours with maximum safety and minimum risk.
The thread lift is a well-established, non-surgical lifting treatment with specially developed and absorbable sutures, with those you can appear significantly younger. As is dispensed skin incisions and instead threads are used, the method is particularly gentle. The filaments used consist of poly-propylene, and are again completely eliminated by the body. In medicine, poly- propylene fibers have been successfully used for many years – the thread lift is now another area in which they are effectively used.
A yarn lifting has a dual treatment effect is that the threads form an invisible support structure under the skin, which tightens the skin long lasting. At the same time, the continuous thread degradation causes new collagen that in turn improves skin elasticity. Results are already visible immediately after treatment and finally after 3 to 4 weeks. The result then last up to 1.5 to 2 years, although the threads dissolve after 6 to 10 months.
The thread lift is a gentle method without cuts and without surgery. In this case, it is introduced under a small local anesthesia with a so-called micro-needle. After removing the needle, the yarn remains in the tissue and forms a network of collagen and elastic tissue. Various filaments can be used, for example, small barbs or spirals depending on the region. As a result optimally and individually tailored to your therapy is possible. The skin is gently massaged to complete and cooled. The first effects are visible immediately. There are virtually no side effects. After this outpatient procedure, you are immediately presentable – no scars, no artificial appearance.
- Tightening of facial contours, cheek line, the margin of mandible
- raise eyebrows, to open eyes
- In the cheek area for lifting the nasolabial
- Wrinkles on the neck or chin area
- Individual parts of the body such as the abdomen and buttocks or upper arms
JEILTECH PDO THREADS
- PDO threads are thinner than a hair, and were specially designed for medical purposes developed. These are made up of proteins and totally biocompatible and are 100% absorbable
- These threads dissolve the first time at a controlled and do not cause permanent damage or thereby visibility of the threads
- Specifically, the needle which is only slightly traumatic by their specific inclination and generally is applicable even without anesthesia.
- The needles have the world in the best quality and safety.The threads have the highest rank in quality control of the KFDA.
- No allergic reaction due to the synthetic structure
- NO infections due to monofilament yarns
- Currently the safest threads on the market
- Immediately visible lifting effect
- No cuts, just a tiny needle punctures
- No anesthesia
- No bed rest
- Little time needed
- Rarely pain after treatment, only slight pressure
- Low risk of inflammation
- Additional effect by the formation of collagen and new connective tissue
- Non-invasive procedure
- Long lasting streamlined and firmer skin 1 – 2.5 years
- Natural connective tissue (fibrosis)
- Natural result
Combination is possible with other therapies such as botulinum toxin and fillers
What to consider before thread lift?
- No aspirin or other blood-thinning medication a week before the
- No alcohol on the day before
What must be considered after thread lift?
- Make-up only after 1-2 days use
- No sports for a week
- Sleep on a soft cushion in the first days and avoid strong chewing movements
- No massage the face for 2 weeks, no sauna or solarium
- No intensive facial treatment for four weeks
- No alcohol for 1-2 weeks
- Possibly local redness and possibly bruising for 1-3 days
- Possibly slight swelling for 1-3 days